What do TV Commissioners and Buyers Want – Exclusive Report (2021)
by MIP MARKETS on MARCH 16, 2021
This exclusive Spring MIP report gathers testimonials and insights from a panel of TV commissioners and buyers from leading companies worldwide. What is their editorial line? What type of programmes are they looking for?
Hear from the following buyers, among others!
- CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), Canada, Jenna Bourdeau, Senior Director, Acquisitions
- FRANCE TELEVISIONS, France, Caroline Behar, Head of Documentaries, France 5 / Head of Acquisitions & International Coproductions
- ITV, United Kingdom, Sasha BRESLAU, Head of Acquired Series
- RTÉ, Ireland, Dermot Horan, Director of Acquisitions and Co-Productions
- SBS, Australia, Peter Andrews, Head of Network Programming
- SVT – SVERIGES TELEVISION, Sweden, Mikael Osterby, Head of Factual
- Télé-Québec, Canada, Nathalie Mayotte, Content Buyer Acquisitions, Documentaries & Fiction Series
- VPRO, Netherlands, Nathalie Windhorst, Head of factual acquisition
- YLE FINNISH BROADCASTING CO, Finland, Vicky SCHRODERUS, Executive in charge of international co-productions & acquisitions, YLE children’s programs
- ZDF Enterprises GmbH, Germany, Kristina Hollstein, Director Acquisitions and Coproductions Documentaries / Children and Youth ZDF
Bringing a multitude of producers, broadcasters, investors and distributors together to discover projects across all stages of development and production, MIPTV & MIPCOM! embody the go-to places for distribution and content development for all genres.